Want to make some Tzatziki for your dish? You’ve come to the right place!
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp lemon juice or juice of one lemon
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 large English cucumber (minced)
- 1 tbsp fresh dill or 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped *
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
* 1 tsp dried dill or 1 tsp mint can be substituted if you do not have fresh on hand
Combine all ingredients by gently folding them together.
Let rest for 30 minutes to the flavors to combine. It will be good in the fridge for a couple of days, but it will accumulate liquid. Just drain the liquid each time before gently re-folding the mixture and serving on your favorite Greek dish.